Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm It!

Big shout out to Jen at Work for tagging me for this!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In 1998, I was in college at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. I was performing with the Scarlet and Cream Singers (oh what a blast that was!), and majoring in communications. I had yet to meet my husband (although I would be lying if I said I didn't keep one eye open looking for him).

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?
For Wednesday, (1) make a grocery list, (2) schedule Hunter's 2 year check-up, (3) take the kiddos to Vacation Bible School, (4) run, (5) try a new recipe

3. Snacks you enjoy?
chips and salsa, Reese's peanut butter cups, kettle corn, wheat thins and hummus, fresh cut pineapple

4. Places you have lived?
I'm boring -- I've only lived in Nebraska (but I've traveled a lot!)

5. what are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
give to those who need it
save
completely remodel my house
buy a baby grand piano
use it for RAKs

I'm tagging anyone who reads this and wants to share!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey there Alyssa - sooo glad to hear that you are all safe. God is good isn't He?? Will keep your community in our thoughts & prayers - how devastating it must be to lose your home. Take care, and God bless you!
Michelle SBS10. Oh, and BTW, I'll take part in your tagging!