Thursday, February 11, 2010

In March, Close To My Heart is releasing their new digital scrapbooking line.  I have spent the past few hours (as in 90 minutes) playing around with this AWESOME software, and have caught up on six wonderful layouts.  These are just snapshots from the computer screen of what the layouts look like, but let me tell you how fun, easy and FAST it is!  You don't download or purchase software -- it is all done through a consultant's website.  You design it on Studio J and then purchase it.  Close To My Heart prints it and ships it directly to you.  Take a peek at what I made.. (and you can click on each layout to get a bigger glimpse!)

 
  
  
  

In the first layout, I obviously have a picture or two I want to still add, but look at the rest of them!  They look awesome and it is SO easy!  Can't wait to share more!

1 comment:

Jen said...

this looks awesome. we need to discuss!!!