Monday, January 21, 2008

My first artwork post!



This is my first attempt at posting my art on the web, so here goes nothing! This is a lovely little milk carton that was posted on Splitcoast Stampers. I saw it and had to give it a shot. It wasn't terrible hard to make, and I'm going to try it again with more colors. But for my first shot, I'm okay with it!

Paper used: Cranberry Cardstock, Creative Basics Silhouette (CTMH)


Stamps: All My Love (CTMH)


Accessories: Creative Basics Silhouette Ribbon, scallop circle punch


So there you have it...next time I will ink the edges of my white core cardstock, and I'll try a wider variety of colors. But I had fun, and my daughter thinks it's neat! (I think she just wants the Hershey's kisses that I put inside! Ahhh...a girl after my own heart!)


Blessings!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it, its lovely. I never think to decorate other stuff than cards and perhaps I should but what are..."Hershey's kisses" ? From SBS blog sister...:-)

Lisa Hetrick said...

I love the color scheme you chose for the carton. Great concept. I haven't tried to make one yet. Thanks for the inspiration. SBS10 - Lisa

Lastel said...

Very nice work ! Welcome to the blogging world ! I just started mine about 3 months ago . Your SBS10 blog sister .