Tuesday, June 7, 2011

21 Days Starts TOMORROW!

Can you feel it?  It's almost palpable to me -- the excitement and anticipation for this incredible journey we're about to embark on for our sons!  I am so humbled to lead you through the next 21 days of prayer for our sons. Yesterday, on the Warrior Prayers blog, a guest post by Stacey Thacker (mom of four girls) left me so encouraged.  She said,

Psalms 116:2 says, “Because he bends down to listen,  I will pray as long as I have breath!”  He not only listens – He, the God of heaven, the King of King – bends down low to listen for every word I pray for my girls.  Isn’t that amazing?  No words, great or small have fallen away unheard.


Isn't this wonderful?  We can rest assured and be encouraged that God is bending down, listening to every single word we are offering for our sons.  


Did you know that over 1000 people (moms and dads alike) have committed to cover their sons, nephews, grandsons, future sons-in-law with prayer over the next 21 days?  That is JUST incredible!!  


I would like to welcome you all to our group -- Raquel, Jennifer, Sharla, Amie, Scott, Melanie, Kristin, Rachel, Kristin, Laura, Carrie, Leah, April, Katie, Vikki and Amanda.  I will be posting every day on this blog as we go through the challenge, but I have also set up a facebook group page.  If you are not already added there, please search 21 Days of Prayer for Sons led by Alyssa and I will add you.  


If there are any prayer requests you have, bring them here!  Give us the privilege and blessing to pray for you.  I have already been covering you and yours with prayer as we prepare for this journey, and will continue to do so.  


One last thing -- if you do not yet have a copy of the ebook, please be sure to get one.  You can get download it here or you can buy it on amazon for your Kindle.  If you are unable to get the book for any reason, just let me know.  I may be able to help.  :)


See you tomorrow!



No comments: